Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Divergent

This week I read Divergent. Acctually not this week but over Spring break. I know.
"Oh my gosh Max, you haven't read Divergent until now!"
Yeah I acctually didn't hear about it until Allegiant came out.

But for those of you that for a very slim chance haven't read Divergent yet. It is a future distopian world with a girl named Beatrice. The world is split up into five diffrent factions. Amity, the peaceful. Abnegation, the selfless. Candor, the honest. Erudite, the intelligent, and Dauntless the brave. When people are 16 they take a aptidute test to place them into one of these factions. If you can't fir in, it is called Divergent, and that is very dangerous in this world, you might get killed. So, Beatrice hides in the Dauntless to not be caught as a Divergent.

I don't want to give everything away but if you haven't read this (which is probably none of you) you should. It is very well written and is a very good book.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! It is depressing, sad, happy, exciting and completely amazing. I found out that I'm Amity

    ReplyDelete