Tuesday, March 25, 2014

This week I read half of Divergent. I know some people say they read it in 2 hours, but what can I tell you, I'm a slow reader. Before I start this is on my top three list for best books I have ever read, the other two are, half brother and Eragon.

Anyway for those of you that don't know (which is probably none of you) this book is about a girl named Beatrice. Her world is split up into five different factions and they take aptitude tests to figure out which they fit into. However, when she takes the test her results are "inconclusive" and she is Divergent. In her world this is bad and she can get killed for it. She has to pick one of the factions to hide in. She picks Dauntless the brave. She has lots of adventures and stuff. I don't want to give anything away if someone hasn't read it, and also there would be a lot to say if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment