Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Clockwork Three

This week I read the rest of the book called The Clockwork three. I don't really want to give all of it away but it is a very good book. It turns out that every one of them (there are three people: Hannah, Fredrick, and Giuseppe) hold the keys to the others success. In other words, Fredrick and Hannah helped Giuseppe get what he wanted, Fredrick and Giuseppe helped Hannah, and Hannah and Giuseppe helped Fredrick.

Anyway, this book is really well written, the ending is amazing and I think it has a very good story line to it. It isn't a slow read, I got through half of it in three days (it's like 350 pages) its one of those books that you can't put down and the time flies by when you are reading it.

1 comment:

  1. I love a good book that makes time fly and it's easy to get wrapped up in. I put it on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete